Join-Us (Membership Application Process)
Advisory Notice for Prospective New Member Applicants: The S-N IWLA Board of Directors met on September 8th, 2020 at the park to conduct the September Board of Directors meeting. The Board had a lengthy discussion regarding the revision of the membership application process. Due to COVID-19, our chapter has been unable to receive new members into the chapter. The Board has approved the following policy for new members to join the S-N IWLA chapter, effective immediately:
- Prospective members will no longer need to attend two dinner meetings as previously required.
- Prospective members will need to attend an orientation meeting at the park. Three chapter members, to include at least two Board members or officers, will conduct this orientation. A group of up to six prospective members may attend the orientation.
- The applicant must submit to a background check at a cost of $25 paid by the applicant.
- The applicant must select a chapter committee that they would like to serve. The applicant will then meet with that chapter committee chair prior to the Membership Chair submitting their application to the Board for approval.
- Effective immediately, upon the Board approving the applicant for membership, the applicant will pay a one-time initiation fee of $150 to the chapter in addition to the annual membership dues.
If you are interested in becoming a Member of our Chapter, please fill out the contact form shown and press the SUBMIT button below, and the information you have entered will be routed to Alan Ferguson, Chapter Membership Chair. Alan in turn will contact you to explain our chapter’s application process in more detail. Alternatively, if you have questions about the advisory notice above, or other questions, you may prefer to email Alan directly at .
Note: The New Member Application PDF form revision ‘v2019-06-10’ posted further down below is effective as of 6-11-2019 and is required for use by all new applications for membership. However, please do not fill out and submit this application form just yet; rather, wait until after you have received clarification from Alan as to how the application process works. Thanks!